Welcome back to campus! The start of fall semester is an exciting time for students as they enter campus life, meet new instructors, and settle into new routines. For some, it can be a daunting transition with new course loads and schedules to manage. Instructors feel the pain as well, by having to provide product support for their students during the very beginning of the semester.
To help everyone kick off their academic year on a positive note, we created a new support site, success.vitalsource.com, with resources aimed at increasing student engagement with course content, and step-by-step guides on exploiting all the features and benefits Bookshelf® has to offer to you and your students.
Take a look at these quick tips!
- Include information about the assigned eTextbook and provide the Bookshelf link in your syllabus.
- On the first day of class, share the Bookshelf Quick Start Guides with students to help them access their course content quickly
- Assign readings in Bookshelf for student-focused study
- Teach collaboratively by sharing your highlights and notes with students
- Got more supporting material? Link out to them using the Notes feature
- Check to see which students are studying from their eTextbook with the Instructor Dashboard
Spend more time teaching that first week of class instead of providing support to your students. Visit success.vitalsource.com today!